Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ok......

I only have a few minutes before Melissa gets home from work so I'd better make this quick.

So yesterday, while I was at work, this lady came up to me. She asked me where the shoes were, so I took her there. Then, I went around the corner to straighten up some boxes. After a little bit I heard this wierd noise, so I checked on her. She was holding this really wierd-looking electronic device. It looked almost like something you'd see on Doctor Who. However, when she saw me, she hid it! Suspicious right?

On another note, Kim's coming over tonight for a sleepover. We'll play loud music (which my sister hates) and watch Doctor Who and Lord of The Rings (which my sister also hates). We're going to have so much fun!

'Ponine

1 comment:

  1. Did it look like a sonic screwdriver (or sonic lipstick, for that matter?)

    Jess says that you should look around that area. It sounds like the lady was looking for something...maybe something alien??

    ReplyDelete